Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter - a few more pics

On Easter Sunday Katie and I went over to my sister Deedra's house to color eggs. It was a lot of fun but we had to call it quits when 2 of the dye cups got knocked over. Blue and Green everywhere. Katie was blue for a couple of days in a few spots but amazingly it all washed out of her clothes. We also had fun going for a walk on the green belt. We had some lovely Spring weather. The kids loved to see the animals along the trail: cows, goats, chickens, ducks, and birds. Nikki and Katie kept trying to feed the ducks corn kernels they found on the ground. We tried to explain that chickens ate those, not ducks, but they wouldn't believe us and kept trying anyways.





2 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

I'm glad to hear the coloring came out of her clothes! I haven't even looked at the aprons since I washed them. I just threw them in the washing machine the other day and they are still sitting in the dryer.
I enjoyed looking at all the pics!

Curtis and Deedra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.