Sunday, April 13, 2008

Update tidbits

Katie's hand is doing much better and it is healing well with no complications. Whew! Katie also just had her 2-year check-up. No more shots till Kindergarten - yea!! Chris just got called to do Webelos scouts with me at church. That will be fun! (I've been doing it since last Summer but had a different co-leader). Wow - did anybody watch American Idol this week? Wasn't that a shocker that Michael Johns got voted off - he'd never even been in the bottom 3 before. Well, I'm just glad Brooke wasn't in the bottom 3 again. She's my favorite contestant. Don't forget to vote for Brooke White on Tuesdays! The calls are toll free and you can vote as many times as you want. If you've never watched American Idol before, you can go to utube and type her name in the search to watch videos of her performances. Her best performances so far are: "You're So Vain", "Love is a Battlefield" and "Let it Be". "Let it Be" definitely her best!
TTFN! - Tamara

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad Katie's hand is healing well!!! And thanks for the reminder on the two-year checkup - we need to get Kiddo in for his!

AI-wise, we've been dialing and re-dialing for Brooke and David Cook; David Archuleta made it into our phone log this week, too. I was a little surprised to see Michael Johns go, but at the same time, I'd kind of had a sense about it the whole day. Weird, huh? Let's all just blame Simon ;-).

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I haven't been watching this year for some reason, but I liked brooke when she auditioned. I saw your reminder to vote for her last week on your msn, but when I watched it was thier fundraiser and I got confused.

ChrisandTamara said...

Sorry I left that on my MSN for several days. The performances are usually on Tuesdays at 7 pm and the results show is usually Wednesdays at 8 pm. They moved the results show to Thursday last week because of the fundraiser on Wed. The day to vote is Tuesday. You can vote from 8 pm - 10 pm.

Heather said...

Yes, I like Brooke too, but Jon is rooting for David A. all the way! I had to admit he is very good. Michaels John's send off was a shocker! Kristy Lee Cook- how is she managing to stay in??