Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Help me teddy

The other night Katie and I were in her room singing bed time songs. She spotted what she thought was Daddy's feet under the closed door. She soon discovered that it was actually a blanket. So she started pulling the blanket under the door. She was yanking with all her might. Then she says: "I need help", turns around and spots her teddy. She brings teddy over to the door and uses his paws to help her pull on the blanket. She soon discovers that teddy's no help and chucks her to the side. Then she resumes yanking on the blanket till it finally all slides under the door. Ahhh - triumph! (Mommy laughing all the while - at least when she grabbed her teddy to help - don't worry I would've helped her if she didn't get it soon).

3 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

Katelynn has such a great imagination. I bet you guys are always smiling and laughing. Cute story!

Vernie and Tony said...

They get so independent! Recruiting help from Teddy was pretty cute alright!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Cute story! I would've laughed too. I love watching my kids when they use their imaginations with their toys. One of the many things that make motherhood so worth it.