Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bedtime posts

This was taken when Garrett spent the night a few nights while his parents and new baby brother were in the hospital. Katie and Garrett had a lot of fun together. Believe it or not this shot was taken in a completely dark room. Great flash huh? It took a few shots to get it centered because I couldn't tell what was on my screen. (They had just barely gotten in bed).



This was taken last night. Katelynn was tucking her stuffed animals into bed. I tried to take them and put them at the front of the bed where she would be sleeping and she said no and put them back and said "They're sleeping - shhhh!"

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I'm so glad the kids had a great time with each other. I remember staying overnight with my cousins and having an awesome time! That's so great that you kids do that! It makes wonderful memories for the little ones.

Curtis and Deedra said...

what a cute picture of the kids! Thanks so much for having Garrett over while we were in the hospital.

Unknown said...

So cute!!! :-) Love Katie's imagination, too!!! :-)