Sunday, March 1, 2009

Butch Cassidy - I mean Katelynn

Ever have one of those moments when you don't know wether to yell, laugh, cry or scream .....

And that's not all of it - some of it got thrown away.

We've only ever given Katelynn bang trims. And guess who is the one to give her her first haircut? Herself. And here is the damage:

This happened right before church so I threw her hair up into piggy tails and we went to church. (Not too noticeable with piggy tails and barrettes to hide it).

I've heard stories of kids cutting their own hair or their siblings hair. Well ... I guess I have my own story now (whether I like it or not).

I think she'll be having a lot of piggy tails for a while.

4 comments:

Heather said...

well, she is still just as cute as ever. My mom use to babysit- and I cut a little boy's hair! (his mom wasn't too happy!)

Curtis and Deedra said...

It doesn't look too bad to me. She still looks pretty cute!

Curtis and Deedra said...

You should cut all her hair off that will teach her a lesson she won't soon forget. Don't worry she will still be cute :)

Curtis

Vernie and Tony said...

YES! THEY ALL DO IT AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER! LIKE HEATHER SAID, SHE CUT THE HAIR OF A LITTLE BOY I TENDED AND HIS MOTHER WAS HOT!

GOOD THING IS, IT'S HAIR AND IT DOES GROW BACK! YAY!!

SHE IS STILL ADORABLE!