Friday, April 17, 2009

This gal's amazing!



This performance is from a charity CD she helped with in 1999. Only 1000 copies were made of the CD.

Check out her performance from the Britain's Got Talent Show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
Sorry I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong - you'll have to type in the link in your google or browser bar. Or go to youtube.com and type in: Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics).
[We are not allowed to embed (copy) this video at this time].
This was just last week so there will be more performances to come.

Thanks for the email Grandma.

3 comments:

Heather said...

This lady is getting a lot of attention since her hit on "the X factor!" I am so happy for her and I certainly hope she makes it big- she seems like a gem!

Vernie and Tony said...

We love her and her story. She is fabulous and she sure showed all the cynical people in the audience. Too many judge on appearance and it is so obvious in Susan's story!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I watched her online the other day. She gave me goosebumps!