Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy July







We've had a very busy July. I'm finally getting a few new posts on. We had a family reunion, a trip to the zoo, Katie's first dentist appt, a few illnesses and Tamara started a babysitting job (which I am really enjoying). Here are a few pics from our trip in July to a family reunion on my Mom's side of the family. I'm only posting a few pictures since Deedra and Stillman and Michelle families already put a bunch of photos on their blogs from the reunion. We had a great time at the reunion! We were also able to spend some time with Uncle Robin, Aunt Debbie and Cousin Danae. Thanks for sharing your home with us!

2 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

It definitely has been a busy July but very enjoyable!

Vernie and Tony said...

I think everyone can agree that it was a very busy July but it seems like it's off to a good start for a busy August too! I guess busy is better than boring!

Great pictures!