Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day

Chris took us out to IHOP on Saturday for a Mother's Day dinner. Katie and I did our hair and nails together before we left. I had a steak omelette and blueberry pancakes.  Yum!  Chris had a Chicken Fajita omelette with pancakes, and Katie had small pancakes with bacon and eggs.  And bonus: kids eat free everyday from 4-10 pm!  Then we went to Dairy Queen after and I had a banana split blizzard, Chris had salted caramel truffle, and Katie had a strawberry kiwi Artic Rush (icee).

We also went shopping earlier in the day and I got some shirts, capri's, and pajamas.  And Katie got some pants and shirts. And Katie and I both got heart necklaces.

On Sunday we had a wonderful family get together at my Dad and Mom's house. We had a BBQ and watched "Meet the Mormons". Here are some pictures:
Cousins having fun!

Becky, Deedra, Charlotte, Melissa, and I.

Laura, Debbye, Jack, Katherine, and Glenn.

Family Photos turned out great!

Love this one!

Ellie, Melissa, Nathan, Livvie, and Blake.

Jack, Deedra, Nikki, Charlotte, Garrett, and Curtis.

1 comments:

Laverne said...

So glad you had a nice Mother's Day! I did too and thank you so much for the new book marker. Love you kids!