Thursday, September 18, 2008

More cute stuff

Today after lunch I give Katelynn a cookie and a glass of milk. I say to her "dip your cookie in your milk." She says "okay" and throws her whole cookie in the milk (I can't help laughing). She fishes it out and drops it on the table and then proceeds to poke at it and say "eww" cause it's all soggy. So funny!

Another cute story: the other day I asked Katelynn if she woud like a little baby brother or sister, like baby Jayden (her cousin). She thinks to herself for a minute and then says "let's go". I ask "go where?" She says: "get baby."

5 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Awhhhh, that's such a cute story! I love the cute things kids say and do. Did ya see my High School Musical blog. I thought it was going to be a video but it ended up being a postcard but Katelynn in one of the students too!

ChrisandTamara said...

Yup - saw that - too cute!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Yeah, don't you just go to the store to get babies, just like everything else? LOL :-) What a sweetie! :-)

Curtis and Deedra said...

I love those kinds of stories, very cute!

The Norton Fam! said...

LOL! So darling!