Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged twice - sorry I took so long

4 things I LOVE about my husband!
1. He loves his family
2. His hard work and dedication
3. He’s smart
4. He's a hottie

4 movies I would watch more than once.
1. Harry Potter Movies
2. Nim’s Island
3. Journey to the Center of the Earth (the new one)
4. Enchanted (and anything else Disney) (plus much much more – I love movies)

4 TV shows I watch....
1. Bewitched
2. Full House
3. Rachel Ray
4. The Andy Griffith Show

4 Places I've Been....
1. SLC, UT
2. Nyssa, OR
3. Wells, Nevada
4. San Diego, CA

4 Places I Would Like To Go...
1. Oregon Coast
2. Hawaii
3. Disneyland
4. Disneyworld

4 People Who Email Me Regularly
1. Deedra
2. Gma N.
3. LaVerne
4. Debbye N.

4 Things I Like To Eat....
1. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
2. Cinnamon Rolls
3. Pizza
4. Pancakes

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Coming Year...
1. Putting our papers in to adopt again
2. Hubby getting his CPA
3. Katie’s 3rd Birthday
4. Halloween and Christmas

4 people I tag...
1. Rachel
2. Gma N.
3. Heather S.
4. Anyone else who wants to

1 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the tag...Sometimes I enjoy these games. What a good list you have. Good luck with the adoption process again. I look forward to hearing more about it as the time comes closer!