Monday, December 12, 2011

Summer Fun, part 5

See the rest of our August vacation in the last several posts below (when you get to the aquarium you'll be at the end of our vacation). We went to Utah around the beginning of August for my cousin Alivia's wedding (see an earlier post) and spent the following week there having fun. The first weekend we stayed at my brother Derek's house. The cousins had a blast together. They had so much fun sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor. It was so cute. They were lined up all in a row. We also had a really nice time visiting my mom, Grandma Hansen, and a few other Hansen relatives on Sunday. They had a really nice lunch for us and we played games like croquet, ring toss, bean bag toss, and a few others. I was bummed I didn't get any pictures because I accidently left my camera at Derek's house. But Deedra got some great pictures and posted them on her blog a few months ago. Then we moved to my grandparent's condo for the remainder of our trip.

Here are some of the kids having fun playing with boxing gloves:

And playing video games:


Derek and Rachel had a fun Wii game where you learn to dance. We took turns dancin it up. I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here's a few:

Katie and I:

My brother Stillman:

My nephew Garrett:

My sister Deedra:

And her husband, Curtis:

We had a lot of fun with Derek and Rachel's family. Thanks so much to them for letting us stay at their house.

2 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

That game was a lot of fun!

Vernie and Tony said...

My Laurels have done it and it was a blast!!
Lookin good!!